New Business Development Manager - Inside Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Dodge Data & Analytics
JOB DESCRIPTIONBPM INSIDE SALES NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Dodge Data demonstrate effective utilization of all appropriate systems for information capture and reporting.
* Work in tandem with Account Managers, resource team members, and service support staff from other Dodge Data & Analytics product lines to maximize customer value.
* Represent Dodge Data & Analytics professionally in all interactions.
* Verify having successfully worked in a sales environment where new target prospecting accounted for a minimum of 50% of total pipeline value. Track record in results driven environment.
* Demonstrate proficient use of all electronic tools deemed necessary to job function. Must be able to quickly learn products, sales processes, and systems as related to e-business
* Strong interpersonal skills and sales aptitude required. Demonstrate consultative sales skills.
* Superior "change-management" skills and an ability to work independently are necessary.
* Proficiency in desktop software programs, necessary in successfully executing against job requirements (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other software packages as necessary (CRM, Order Management, etc.), as well as functional knowledge of networksystems necessary to complete tasks, and manage duties accordingly.
* Ability to take initiative to monitor and continuously improve efforts. Exemplary decision making and problem solving abilities are necessary.
* Exceptional organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task.
* Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills to facilitate communication and interaction with all staff levels as well as prospective customers. Must be able to clearly document activities and communicate effectively with Dodge Data & Analytics Leaders, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Technical Support, Product, and other departments.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
* Heavy emphasis on the ability to proactively prospect for new business, handle inbound leads and drive migration to e-business platform. Close both subscription based adverstiving and e-business sales in accordance with defined organizational selling methodologies to attain defined objectives.
* Experience in effectively attaining all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) as defined by a management team.
* Possess the adeptness to collaborate with different areas of a department, including but not limited to: Account Managers, resource team members, and service support.
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR VETERAN STATUS.