New Business Development Rep 8/27/2016
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The New Business Development Rep (BDR) is one of the primary drivers of new sales from prospect companies. Prospect companies include new-to customers and new-opportunities-in-existing customers. Aligned to geographic and industry verticals, the BDR is responsible for selling enterprise-wide solutions and opening new accounts. WE WILL ENTERTAIN A RECENT GRADUATE OR AN INDIVIDUAL WITH 1-2 YEARS OF SUCCESSFUL CONSULTING SALES EXPERIENCE.
The candidate must be mentally agile, quick on their feet and excellent in face to face situations. They will have a strong aptitude for networking and develop appropriate strategies to ensure successful attainment of sales quotas. Superior communication skills, both verbally and in writing are a must and the ability to work independently, possessing high levels of motivation, resiliency, and self-direction.
* Sells products and solutions within the assigned territory to meet or exceed new business sales targets.
* Identifies sales opportunities using innovative ways by utilizing an opportunity list, developing marketing leads, attending industry events and proactive research.
* Develops knowledge of the social/political/economic/legal/technical issues that the client organizations face and positions as a solution partner of choice for these business issues.
* Manages the sales cycle, utilizing the expertise of internal specialists or Subject Matter Experts where appropriate.
* Maintains records (using Hubspot) of sales calls, visits, appointments, and salescampaigns to provide timely management information.
* Ensures efficient and complete handover to Account Management.
* Uses various routes to the prospect including telephone, web, and social.
* Initiates contact in prospects.
* May receive partially qualified opportunities from Prospectors.
* Focuses on managing the 'complex' sales cycle, enabling the specialists and Subject Matter Experts to develop a tailored client solution.
EXCELLENT SALARY, COMMISSION, AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is hungry to succeed and will use the tools and direction we provide to succeed.