New Business Development Sales Representative (Req #16-344) 9/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FONTANA: NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: 14085 Valley Blvd., Fontana, CA 92335
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership, is seeking a New Business Development Sales Representative with an outstanding success rate to generate new truck sales. This is a true hunter sales role. The position entails identifying opportunities at target prospects and pursuing those opportunities through all stages of the sales process and through negotiating and closing. The person in this position will report to the New Truck Sales Manager and must be able and willing to build business and meet objectives. This position offers a tremendous opportunity within a very large class 8 market. This person will be based out of our Fontana, CA location.
Please apply by visiting the TEC Job Center at tecequipment.com/careers, and following the application instructions.
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
* Have complete knowledge of TEC Equipment s services and be able to comfortably conduct executive-level conversations with senior contacts at prospective and current customers.
* Self-generate leads and opportunities from a strategic list of target accounts.
* Follow-up on leads generated from marketing efforts.
* Secure discovery meetings (initial sales calls) with target prospects.
* Conduct an effective sales call/initial meeting (effectively probe, uncover issues, articulate value, flush out objections, define next steps, etc.).
* Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities.
* Customize proposals, work deals to conclusion, and provide post-sale support.
* Be proficient in using a cloud-based CRM and willing to regularly update activity and deal status.
* Set schedules and manage time effectively and efficiently.
* Demonstrate teamwork and problem solving.
* Experience, contacts, and understanding of sales and service in the Trucking industry
* At least 5 years of successful sales experience
* Ability to demonstrate drive, positive-thinking, loyalty and trustworthiness
* Ability to demonstrate flexibility, creativity, self-discipline, strong organizational skills, and action-orientation, as this position offers a significant responsibility with accountability for results
* Strong sales skills
* Willingness to respond to the customer s needs as they occur
* Experience with and ability to proactively use telephone and email prospecting as an effective way to identify opportunities and secure meetings with prospects
* College degree in business, marketing, communications or other related field
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy..