New - Electrical Assistant Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Delta Construction Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONDelta Construction Partners is a National Executive Search and Management Consulting Firm for the Nation's premier General and Electrical Contractors and Industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Austin, Texas office.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as Assistant Project Manager or experience in management position for electrical projects for an electrical contractor
* Must have a sufficient understanding of electrical systems to accurately appraise and inventory system components
* Must be able understand how to prepare complete, clear and concise reports, proposals, booking packages and required company paperwork in a timely manner
* Must be organized & able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Must be able to build rapport and positive working relationships with all company divisions or departments
* Must have excellent business development and customer service skills
* Must have Electrical Journeyman or Master Electrician license, licensing in TX preferred
* Must be knowledgeable of National Electric Codes
* Must be knowledgeable of OSHA safety standards
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and estimating software
* Experience with ComputerEase strongly preferred
* Being bilingual is a big plus (English & Spanish)
* Must have high energy, intuitive, ability to multi-task, strong follow-up skills, extravert, must work well with all levels of organization
* Must have stable work history
Degree or some college preferred, but not mandatory
A strong total compensation package will be offered, details will be disclosed during the interview process