New Logo Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fast paced, growing outsourcing company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOutsourcing Sales
Fast paced, growing outsourcing company - New York, NY
Need hungry, self-motivated sales person for a National Onsite Outsourcing Company specializing in providing "White Glove" services to large companies and law firms across the Country in all industries. Founded by the award winning, industry pioneer, they have revolutionized the business process of some of the world's most prestigious corporations and law firms - reducing costs and improving service, all while taking care of the people.
Prior to this, the founder built an outsourcing from $10mm to over $300mm and successfully sold it to a multi-billion dollar company. They have been recognized on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies for the second consecutive year.
We need sales people that are a combination of new business hunter, supreme communicator, and closer. They must possess excellent communication skills (written and oral), the ability to identify and highlight prospect pain and challenges, and deliver the company message with passion and authority.
* Hunter (x10) - must be able to bring new logo deals of new companies to company
* Consummate sales person - always selling and looking for new opportunities
* Polished - strong in front of senior people
* MUST live in or close to Midtown NYC as your daily office and many of your prospects are in Midtown. Not a work from home position.
DETAILED SALES PROFILES
The successful sales professional is a consummate sales professional in all manners and classifications. They have carried and surpassed large quotas in a complex sales environment and are never satisfied with mediocrity. They are polished and can "command a room" when they enter it through their demeanor and confidence.
They are able to work with senior executives and hold high level business conversations with, as well as employees and managers to discuss operational services. They are always hunting and looking for the next opportunity.
They are "always on" and realize that in order to be successful at this level, they need to work well more than the average and that they must always be available for sales efforts. This job has high demands and higher rewards. The successful candidate has a passion for selling and life in general. They are always upbeat and do not let obstacles slow them down.
* NOT account managers
* NOT from lifestyle companies
* NOT looking for "easy"
* Must be able to clearly articulate value of their solution
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks at once and juggle competing priorities
* Must be able to work in a structured sales process while incorporating their winning ideas
* Must have outpaced $1M plus quotas at least three years
* Must be a strong cultural fit with company - consummate professional, always happy and up, willing to work long hours and dedicate time to afterhours network and client events, sharp, "put together" look - Realizing there are no "afterhours" for great salespeople
* Must be available 24/7 and not waiver at getting work product out whenever it needs to go out
* Must be willing to adhere to the company selling methodology and process
* Must have earned (W2) of at least $150, or more for the last 3years - can be waived for low end of the base salary
* Must be able to accept criticism and coaching
* Must be able to work independently
* Must hate to lose
TYPICAL BACKGROUNDS FOR SUCCESSFUL SALES PEOPLE
* Rolodex of contacts in territory
* Deep territory knowledge of companies
* Prior sales to outsourcing, consulting or professional services
* Copier industry - Ricoh, Canon, Xerox
* Staffing industry - focused on the legal or administrative level
* Office supplies/Coffee and beverage sales/stationery/furniture - at the lower end of our compensation
* Individuals that had to find/hunt their own business - no leads or account management
* Commission plan has annuities built in for the life of the contract -Base salary - $80k - $120k DOE
* Commission -
* Year1 - $150k - 200k total realistically
* Year2 - $200k - $300k total realistically
* Year3 - $300k ++ MUCH higher