New Product Development / Innovation Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONA leading provider of innovative consumer durable products is seeking a New Product Development / Innovation Manager.
The New Product Development Manager will identify, develop and launch products that fit within the company's mission parameters.
* Develop a strong portfolio of profitable new products that broaden our existing offerings as well as penetrate new channels/customers
* Drive all new products for assigned categories or business group through the New Product Development (NPD) process from Ideation to Commercialization and launch
* Cost-effectively utilize all methods (3rd party research, syndicated research, industry research, ethnography, sales feedback, channel/buyer feedback, market analysis, etc) to identify new product ideas and market opportunities
* Provide sales and marketing teams with detailed product info, product applications, competitive advantages, value propositions and ROI analysis required to drive revenue
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of success:
* Responsible for P MBA highly preferred
* Minimum 3-5years related experience with demonstrated success driving new product revenue
* Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
* Strategic and tactical action planning
* Candidate can come from any consumer durable manufactures company
* Strong business acumen with proficient leadership skills
* Willingly accepts ownership and accountability
* Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication abilities
* Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple projects
A leader in its business unit industries this opportunity is based in the northwest suburb of Wheeling / Mount Prospect area.
We proudly promote a diverse workplace