This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPerform the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of financial controls, and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate with other departments (i.e. Security, Housekeeping) to ensure quality service is provided to all guests.
Job Description The following are specific contributions that must be developed during the training program in order to successful complete the program and be placed in a hotel:
* Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
* Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
* Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
* Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
* Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned. Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using a 10-key.
* Ability to effectively deal with guest and associate concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
* Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
* Must have the ability to communicate in English. Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled