Night Pest Route Professional - Steritech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you enjoy working with your hands? Have experience in route sales, merchandising or a field based position? Do others tell you that you are great at problem solving? Are you seeking a position with benefits, advancement opportunity and stability? If you answered yes, please read on! The Night Pest Route Professional position with Steritech is a great opportunity for you!
Steritech is the market leader in food safety, quality assurance, and customer experience management and the second-largest commercial-only pest prevention provider in North America. We serve more than 60,000 clients, and pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, processing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of service excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
We are hiring Pest Route Professionals to provide Pest Prevention services to commercial clients. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys a hands-on position and working independently. The Pest Route Professional is responsible for daily travel on the assigned route and acting as a consultant for our clients' pest prevention needs. Pest Route Professional candidates must be customer oriented and take pride in providing World Class service to clients. The Pest Route Professional must identify, propose and sell products, equipment and services to existing clients for improvement of the overall efficacy of Steritech pest prevention programs. This is a full time Day Shift position with great benefits, company vehicle, profit sharing, paid holidays and vacation among many other rewards. The Pest Route Professional enjoys a competitive base pay plus bonus potential. Steritech provides training including travel expenses, no pest prevention experience required.
Not just a job! Great Opportunity for veterans, experienced route professionals, or candidates seeking a new career!
* Deliver pest prevention services to commercial clients in the hospitality, processing, manufacturing, retail, and health care
* Travel daily to client facilities while performing high-quality pest prevention services
* Interact with a range of client employees to provide assessments, recommendations and education
* Conduct detailed inspections of client facilities
* This position may require some Weekend on-call work if necessary
* Will identify, propose and sell products, equipment and services to existing clients for improvement of the overall efficacy of Steritech pest prevention programs
- At least two (2) years of working experience in a route technician service environment
- At least three (3) years work experience in pest control services
* High School Diploma/GED - Computer skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Must pass pre-employment Background Check and pre-employment and random Drug Tests - Meet the following Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) requirements (Offers are contingent upon verification of MVR checks): - A valid driver's license for the last three years - Maximum of three (3) violations and no major violations in the last three (3) years. Major violations include DWI, DUI, Hit & Run, Homicide, Assault, Suspension or Revocation or License, Reckless Driving - No more than 3 violations in past 3 years with no at-fault accidents - No more than 2 violations in past 3 years with one at-fault accident - No more than 2 at-fault accidents in the past 3 years with no violatio
Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting 75lbs chest high, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, balancing, walking and standing
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: