Noe Bar Lounge Attendant- PT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To provide efficient friendly customer service and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar lounge service.
* Properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the bar throughout the shift.
* Servers drinks and food to guests while providing memorable service.
* Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and ensuring proper method of payment.
* Clean, clear and reset service areas.
* Assist bartender when needed.
* Ensure tables are set up properly.
* Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible).
* Familiarity with food and drink menus.
* Previous serving experience required.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* TIPS Certification Required.
* CA Food Handler s Required.
* Candidates must be able to communicate in English to the guest's understanding.
* Must be able to walk up to entire working shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: