North America Marketing Specialist (2017 Internship)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 6/29/2017
The Marketing Organization defines how the market views the Motorola Solutions brand and our offerings. The marketing organization partners with many other disciplines in creating thought leadership, launching products, services, and solutions, building awareness, managing digital presence, and generating demand.
Marketing associates are typically assigned to positions with any of the following responsibilities:
* Creating and managing product, solution, and service launch plans
* Working with sales to understand customer and market priorities
* Developing sales enablement messaging and content
* Developing social media, web content and strategy, analyzing data to make key business decisions
* market research and competitive analysis
* Planning and supporting tradeshows and events
* Developing and implementing awareness and demand generation strategies
* Working with 3rd party creative agencies
* Proven ability to manage complex projects and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
* Seeking a Minimum GPA of 3.2
0 - 1
Currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree Must have a graduation date on or after Sept 1 2017