North American Sales Operations Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
This band 8 sales operations lead will support a sales segment in the North America geography. This position reports into NA sales operations organization but is strongly aligned to the Sales Executive of that segment. This is a fast paced role for someone who has strong analytical and communication skills.
* Perform analysis around historical trends for futures predictions
* Manage delivery of timely, accurate BMS measurement reporting
* Interface with teams on topics of order load, quota analysis, quota deployment, attainment, tracks, pipeline, quarterly revenue commitments, supply chain priorities
* Analyze and understand trends in key metrics, and drive corrective actions and investigations
* Model key metrics and provide recommendations to sales leader in areas including but not limited to: revenue, profit, AUR, EUS
* Drive ownership and follow-through of actions and activities
* Control supporting material for internal communication (ie Quarterly Operational Reviews, Deep Dives, etc)
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales operations capacity
* Superior analytical, problem solving and strategic abilities
* Demonstrated financial acumen, systems knowledge, and overall business insight
* Superior Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com skills
* Experience with SQL, Brio or Hyperion would be advantageous.
* Superior communications skills, both verbal and written, as well as refined presentation skills with the ability to present to a leadership team on a weekly basis
* Team player attitude with the ability to work proactively & autonomously
* Candidates with previous experience in the IT industry are strongly preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.