Mortgage Chain of Title Review Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 5/10/2017
Mount Laurel, NJ
Verify accuracy of endorsements and perform a legal entity review on assigned mortgage loans where payments are either thirty (30) or seventy-five (75) days delinquent
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Identify all mortgage loans assigned where the homeowner is either 30 or 75 days delinquent with their mortgage payments
* Verify the accuracy of the endorsements or chain of title on notes assigned
* Verify the accuracy of information (i.e. name, address, loan date, loan amount) within the Mortgage System Provider (MSP)
* Validate the chain of title against the note (i.e. assignment)
* Prepare assignments for any/all breaks in the chain of title
* Update appropriate system of record
* Generate ad hoc Note Validation and Legal Entity Review reports as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Experience in mortgage servicing preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.