Note Validation / Legal Entity Review Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 2/14/2017
Mount Laurel, NJ
Ensure the Note Validation and Legal Entity Review (LER) team complies with all process requirements, including the verification of proper endorsements and the possession of the Note with the applicable Document Custodian, validation of chain of title and the preparation of assignments out of MERS and into the proper legal entity to support default servicing and consent order requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Assess performance of individual members of the team. Provide timely feedback for favorable performance and contributions (i.e. recognition) as well as appropriate coaching/counseling for unfavorable performance
* Support employee career development by providing employees with opportunities to develop their knowledge, skill and abilities and conducting candid career conversations.
* Support staffing (perpetuate the team) through candidate evaluations, conducting interviews and collaborating on staffing decisions
* Resolve conflicts that arise between employees and/or other constituents
* Establish priorities, delegate work and hold self and team accountable for attaining high quality results
* Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
* Ensure LER process requirements are documented and procedures are in place to properly complete applicable process requirements in a timely manner and within applicable SLAs targets
* Collaborate with other members of the management team to ensure timely and accurate preparation and delivery of applicable documents
* Prepare LER status reports for clients, investors and senior leadership
* Ensure productivity and quality standards are met
* Resolve escalated concerns regarding the outstanding delivery of collateral documents.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* College degree preferred
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in mortgage banking required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred
* Proficiency with Adobe Writer preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.