This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGet ready to roll up your sleeves and have fun in the process. The Acute Dialysis Nurse Administrator (aka Facility Administrator or FA) role can be exceptionally rewarding and can also carry a unique set of challenges at DaVita. There's a whole lot to manage and move forward as the lead of these hospital programs.
You're in charge. The four main areas you're accountable for include:
_CONTRACT MANAGEMENT - EXCEED EXPECTATIONS OF OUR HOSPITAL PARTNERS._
Acute FAs adeptly manage the business aspects of our hospital partnerships. You are responsible for adhering to our contractual responsibilities and maintaining strong relationships with hospital administration and staff. You anticipate the hospital's needs and ensure their satisfaction with our service.
_ __FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT - DRIVE BOTTOM LINE RESULTS._
Successful FAs ensure the complete operation and performance of their clinic including all financial aspects. FAs manage budgets, forecast expenses, communicate with vendors, order supplies, and ensure compliance with public health and safety standards.
_ __PATIENT CARE - IMPACT PATIENT LIVES AND DELIVER OPTIMAL CLINICAL OUTCOMES._
Success in an acute dialysis hospital setting is measured by how well patients respond to their dialysis treatments. The FA is responsible for monitoring patient clinical outcomes utilizing DaVita's quality metric in coordination with doctors, nurses and the interdisciplinary team.
_ __TEAMWORK - DEVELOP, MENTOR, AND INSPIRE A COHESIVE TEAM._
Our best FAs thrive when they build a team of clinicians to achieve optimal results. FAs interview and hire, monitor compliance, conduct teammate evaluations, lead teammate satisfaction initiatives and incorporate Core Values within all aspects of the clinic.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Assistant Healthcare Facility Administrator:
* A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
* Associate's degreerequired; Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred
* Minimum of 2years' experience required in management (healthcare, business, or military) or equivalent renal experience (nurse, dietitian, social worker, etc) at discretion of DVP and/or ROD
* Registered NurseLicensure required
* Minimum of 3years of solid people management including but not limited to teammate relations, hiring, termination, performance and professional development, and annual reviews
* Minimum of 2years' experience in dialysis preferred
* Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a "gets stuff done" person
* Passion for making a difference in people's lives
* Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common
* Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes
* Completed training programs approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
* Current CPR certification required (or certification obtained within 60days of hire)