Nurse Aide I Instructor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Pamlico Community College
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe NC Nurse Aide I Instructor will teach the didactic and clinical component of a curriculum designed to help students build knowledge and clinical skills aimed at passing the state competency exam for listing as a NC Nurse Aide I.
* Registered Nurse with unencumbered license
* Licensed to practice in North Carolina
* At least two (2) years (4000 hours) of experience as a registered nurse in the United States
* Must meet at least one of the following:
* Completion of a course in teaching adults
* Experience in teaching adults or
Experience in supervising nurse aides
Submit resume via:
Email to: Kathy Swecker, Coordinator of Health Occupations & Emergency Services at email@example.com
Mail to: Pamlico Community College, Attn: Kathy Swecker, PO Box 185, Grantsboro, NC 28529