Manager Ambulatory Services - Dermatology Clinic - University Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
Truman Medical Centers, Inc
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
If you share our passion for healthcare excellence, take your place among the best at Truman Medical Centers. Named one of the nation's top academic medical centers and one of the "Best places to work" in Kansas City, TMC is the primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Health Sciences and is particularly distinguished for its care in asthma, bariatrics, diabetes, women's health, and trauma services. TMC is a two-hospital, combined 354-bed not-for-profit hospital, which is the largest and most comprehensive safety net healthcare provider in Kansas City, Missouri. As a comprehensive, multi-faceted, not-for-profit health care system, TMC serves all patient demographics, regardless of the ethnic or socioeconomic backgrounds.
Provide administrative and operational management to assigned clinics in collaboration with the Associate Administrator Practice Management and Clinics. Provide overall operational planning, organizing and directing in achievement of clinic and corporate objectives. Provide collaborative leadership with the clinic management team. Develops and administers Clinic budgets.
* Bachelor s degree in health care related field or the equivalent in a combination of education and experience
* Knowledge and experience in Performance Improvement processes, and applicable governmental and health care regulatory requirements.
* 3 years Management experience in Healthcare Clinic environment.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Outgoing person with high service orientation.
* Sound judgment sufficient to ensure the integrity of operations and to provide exemplary leadership in the development of teamwork among staff.
* Considerable skill in facilitating problem solving.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Computer aptitude.
* Master s degree in healthcare field.
* Current Missouri license as a Registered Nurse.
- Excellent customer service skills to patients and team.
- Strong Dermatology background/knowledge.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple responsibilities and providers.
- Supports the manager/leadership of the clinic.
8:00AM - 4:30PM