Nurse Manager Emergency Dept 8/16/2016
Oak Park, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for NURSE MANAGER EMERGENCY DEPT for our client in OAK PARK, IL
JOB TITLE: NURSE MANAGER EMERGENCY DEPT
JOB LOCATION: OAK PARK, IL
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required NurseManager Emergency Dept
* The Manager of Nursing supervises the clinical and patient care delivery and has 24-hour accountability, authority and responsibility of the operations of the Emergency Room.
* Duties include management of human, fiscal and material resources and implementation of policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
* Adheres to the mission, values and philosophy of our Medical Center.
* Develops and sustains an environment that supports excellence in clinical nursing practice and patient care through planning and implementation of care delivery and performance improvement programs that result in positive patient care outcomes.
* Assumes leadership roles in interdisciplinary care planning and collaborative efforts focusing on individuals and population served
* Must have 3-5 years of experience in Nursing.
* Five years progressively responsible career advancement preferred.
* Current Illinois RN License required.
* BSN required.
* Primary Location: IL-Cook County-Oak Park
* 2+ to 5 years experience
* Management Experience Required - Yes
* Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Never
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
* Current/Previous mgmt experience required
* Current Illinois RN license
* BSN required