Nurse Manager Neuroscience
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 01505-83529
The Neuroscience Nurse Manager is responsible for all departmental functions in support of the hospital mission, vision and facility goals. Areas of responsibility include the neurological unit and Epilepsy Monitoring. The manager identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers. This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies, including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors. The department manager works with the Director in meeting facility goals through program/process development and improvement processes related to care of neuro patient population, assurance of customer satisfaction and financial feasibility.
* Bachelor s degree required; advanced degree, preferred
* Five-year management experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, physician relations and management of supervisory positions
* Experience in neurology/neurosurgical unit preferred
* Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
* Current American Heart Association BLS provider
Last Edited: 08/25/2016