Nurse Manager, Perioperative Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 00015-74971
To direct and coordinate the departmental functions for PACU, Endoscopy, Preadmit and Day Surgery and plan for the delivery of patient care while containing costs. To maintain working conditions which enhance the competence, autonomy and accountability of the employees on the unit. To ensure adherence to hospital and departmental business/strategic plan and to nursing procedures , standards and practices. As a member of the Medical Center of Arlington team, the employee makes a significant contribution to the public's perception of the hospital through patient care/treatment with consideration of the age/condition of the patient. Patient population served include pediatrics to geriatric adult.
* Current licensure with the Board of Nurse Examiners of the State of Texas required or compact license is accepted.
* Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
* Current ACLS issued by the American Heart Association preferred.
* Bachelor's of Science in Nursing preferred, Masters degree preferred.
* Three years of management experience in the area of Surgical Services
Last Edited: 08/30/2016