This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDETOX SPECIALIST (NURSE MANAGER)
Location: Sausalito, CA
The Detox Specialist Manager is responsible for managing a team of detox specialists responsible for assessing client's medical needs, monitoring client medications, oversight and administration of TB skins tests for clients and staff, conducting random drug screens and assisting psychiatrist/physician/nurse practitioner as needed. In addition, the Detox Specialist Manager is responsible for Client detox assessments, client discharge plans and overseeing client care in coordination with the attending psychiatrist/physician. He/she is also a member of the Treatment Team and provides input into the development of the Master Treatment Plan for each client.
* Certification in Nursing or Associates Degree
* LVN or LPN in the state of California
* Current CPR/FA/AED certification
* Experience in a residential recovery program preferred
* Previous management/supervisory experience required