Nurse Practitioner - Chest Pain Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Wheat Ridge, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Lutheran Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Wheat Ridge, CO (estab. 1905)
* Community-based, acute care hospital, Level III Trauma Center
* 2,100 associates, 900 physicians, 600 volunteers
* 338 beds
Services & Expertise
* 5-Star Birthing Center
* Breast Care Center (NAPBC accredited)
* Bridges Integrative Health & Wellness
* Comprehensive Cancer Center
* Heart & Neurovascular
* Primary Stroke Center
* Robotic Surgery
* Senior ER, Behavioral Health & Surgery
* Sleep Center
* Spine Center
* Women & Family Center
Kudos: Lutheran is recognized for quality, safety & patient experience by Truven, the Joint Commission & more!
Provides independent and advanced professional nursing care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation. Functions independently to perform physical assessments of cardiovascular patients discriminating between normal and abnormal findings using sound judgment and critical problem solving skills. Initiates appropriate actions to preserve patient life, foster recovery, and enhance wellness.
Provides efficient and compassionate care for both the patient and their family utilizing the multi-disciplinary approach through communication, continuity, coordination, and evaluation.
Responsible for the over site and coordination of Chest Pain Certification
Collaborates with other healthcare team members, leadership, and medical staff to provide safe patient care. Responsible for compliance of regulatory standards and LMC report card items.
* Graduate of accredited School of Nursing, required
* Completion of a postgraduate Nurse Practitioner Program accredited by the NLN or ANCC-CCNE, required
* Current Registered Nurse License in Colorado or compact state, required
* Currently Certified in State of Colorado as Nurse Practitioner
* Basic Life Support certification from American Heart Assn, required
* Two years RN experience with minimum of one year in the Intensive Care Unit.
* Two years Nurse Practitioner experience preferred with four years of nursing experience preferred.