This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNurse Practitioners-Use Your Expertise in the field of Clinical Research
Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking for a career change outside of direct patient care?
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas and we are seeking Nurse Practitioners due to the high value the clinical expertise brings to our projects and overall work. Our Nurse Practitioners can work in a variety of functions across our organization and will serve as essential members of the project team in one of those capacities. The opportunities vary from critical clinical safety, clinical monitoring, or project leadership positions. We are seeking individuals with strong clinical knowledge and experience, and excellent communication skills to work in our dynamic team environment.
* At least two years of clinical experience in the following therapeutic areas:
* Hematology/Oncology (includes solid tumors, malignant and non-malignant hematology and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation)
* Infectious diseases
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. Our employees thrive in an environment in which their clinical expertise is utilized to directly impact the acceleration of life changing drugs and devices through clinical research.
Medpace is being recognized locally, nationally, and globally for their work in the industry as well as the culture they have developed for their team.
* Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015 & 2016 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
* Medpace named Top Ten CRO in 2015 CenterWatch Investigative Site Survey
* Medpace once again is nominated for the Eagle Award in 2015 - which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships. (Medpace previous Eagle Award award winner two years running)
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets