This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMedpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
The Medpace Clinical Pharmacology Unit conducts clinical trials in its 84-bed facilities. Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our team of highly trained clinical researchers who are experts in the design, implementation, and analysis of Phase I - IIa studies.
* Provide comprehensive assessment of clinical trial study participants;
* Review assigned protocols for scientific and subject safety matters;
* Attend pre-study and study-related meetings with project teams;
* Assist the Clinical Operations team with clinical activities related to study participant recruitment, screening, study conduct and regulatory adherence;
* Assist with ensuring safety and protection of study subjects according to Good Clinical Practices, SOPs, ICH Guidelines, etc.; and
* Assist with protocol training of the study staff as needed.
* Master's Degree in Nursing and graduation from a Nurse Practitioner Program;
* Three years of nursing experience; and
* Current valid RN license in the state of Ohio.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets