Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Full Time - South Central
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Full Time - South Central
Job Id: 44763
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a Nurse Practitioner with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, educating RNs and more.
At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as a Nurse Practitioner.
We are recruiting a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work Monday through Friday with no weekends and no call!
* Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
* Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
* Procedural skill are a plus
* Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine
* Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
* Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
* Medical Malpractice Coverage
* CME Allowance/Time
* 401(k) with Employer Match
* Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
* Life Insurance/Disability
* Paid Time Off /Holidays
* Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.