This Nurse Practitioner Position Features:
? Great pay
? Growing non-profit organization
? Great Pay to $100K
Immediate need for Nurse Practitioner to provide general medical care and treatment to patients in medical facility such as clinic or health center, under direction of Associate Medical Director.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of Physician.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patent's condition.
- Successful completion of a Nurse Practitioner training program and certification by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing. A license to practice nursing in California.
- At least (2) years experience in a primary healthcare setting.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
- Familiarity with patient care. Good verbal communication skills. Some computer knowledge required.