This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for NURSE PRACTITIONER for our client in NATICK, MA
JOB TITLE: NURSE PRACTITIONER
JOB LOCATION: NATICK, MA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required Nurse Practitioner
* The successful candidate will hold current Massachusetts licensure as an advanced practice nurse with prescriptive authority.
* Role responsibilities include working for our outpatient division, performing consultation-liaison services to the inpatient medical units and emergency departments.
* The clinician may also provide back-up support to the partial hospitalization program patients.
* The psychiatric nurse practitioner will perform functions independently while remaining within the scope of practice.
* The nurse clinician will work in collaboration with staff physicians, house officers, nurses and other members of the medical care team to ensure that patient outcomes are achieved in a safe and efficient manner.
* Years of experience not specified
* Management Experience Required - No
* Minimum Education - Master's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
* Is the candidate a graduate of an approved Nurse Practitioner program
* Is the candidate ANCC Board Certified as either a Psychiatric Mental Health NP or Psychiatric Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) with prescriptive authority