Nurse Practitioner - OB/GYN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Providing comprehensive out-patient and inpatient clinical care to OB/GYN patients consistent with existing practice protocols, organizational standards, legal and regulatory requirements
* This position requires providing service to the following age population(s) AD, A, O and Fin a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
* Primary responsibilities will be in providing outpatient obstetric care for triage of obstetrical patients who come to Einstein Medical Center for their obstetrical care and inpatient care for postpartum patients
* The practitioner will work in a collaborative practice with Einstein Medical Center Ob/Gyn physicians but will be expected to function as an independent practitioner under the Nurse Practitioner act and guidelines
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Graduate from a OB/GYN Registered Nurse Practitioners Program is required
* Experience in managing obstetrical patients and evaluating for disease is required
* Experience working with physicians and nurses is mandatory
* Womens health and labor floor experience preferred
* Pennsylvania State license for nurse practitioner required
* Certification in specialty area is required
* Evening hours are required
* Employee must participate in Pre-Natal Centering
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.