Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant-Full Time-East Hartford
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/31/2016
East Hartford, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONNurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant-Full Time-East Hartford
Job Id: 43415
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, educating RNs and more.
At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
* Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
* Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant program
* Must be comfortable with Suturing
* Reviewing Xrays
* Past Experience in a fast pace clinical setting
* Procedural skill are a plus
* Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine
* Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
* Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
* Medical Malpractice Coverage
* CME Allowance/Time
* 401(k) with Employer Match
* Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
* Life Insurance/Disability
* Paid Time Off /Holidays
* Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.