Nurse Practitioner - Psychicatric Mental Health 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NURSE PRACTITIONER-PSYCHIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH Corvallis OR
Competitive compensation aligned with MGMA for each specialty.
Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, health, short & long-term disability, 401k, and medical malpractice. Relocation and starting bonus are negotiable.
Full time permanent position
Located in Oregon's scenic Willamette valley, this physician-owned, multispecialty group has a long tradition of offering quality care. The area provides close access to year-round outdoor activities, cultural events, excellent schools, and Oregon's famous wine country. With a thriving science, agricultural business, and entrepreneurial community, Corvallis offers an unmatched quality of life and is among the most desirable places to live in the stunning Pacific Northwest.
* Evaluate, diagnose and provide treatment for psychiatric disorders using a full scope of therapeutic skills
* Prescription of medication as needed
* Administer psychotherapy as needed
* Experienced Nurse Practitioner with psychiatric specialty-- minimum of 2 years professional clinical experience in counseling, mental health and substance use
* Oregon license or eligibility
* Crisis intervention experience
* Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
* Able to thrive working both independently as a leader and as an effective team member
Please submit a resume for consideration!
*****Applicants are being screened through a staffing company*****
*****Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer*****