Nurse - RN/LPN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse: Avamere Rehab of Beaverton
12 Hour Shifts, three on, four off, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Rehab of Beaverton
11850 SE Allen Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97005
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement and maintain established nursing objectives and standards, provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day to day nursing activities performed by the CNA s.
* Complete required recordkeeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
* Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts services, programs and activities to ensure the resident s total regimen of care is maintained.
* Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
* Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
* Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
* Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident s care plan and wishes.
* Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident s care.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN in this state.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Must chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident s response to care.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton is a 104 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, Alzheimer s, wound care and hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton has a top of the line therapy gym with an average of 10 therapists on staff, as well as a certified chef on staff. Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton was a proud recipient of the AHCA Bronze Award for Quality and is currently looking for top notch staff to join their all-star team.