This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Up to $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Full-Time/Part-time EVE Shift Nurse RN/LPN: Avamere Bellingham Healthcare & Rehab Services
Full-time Evening 2pm-10pm Shift, 4 on 2 off schedule
Competitive wages and benefits.
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Bellingham Healthcare & Rehab Services
1200 Birchwood Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement and maintain established nursing objectives and standards, provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day to day nursing activities performed by the CNA s.
* Complete required recordkeeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
* Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts services, programs and activities to ensure the resident s total regimen of care is maintained.
* Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
* Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
* Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
* Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident s care plan and wishes.
* Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident s care.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Must chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident s response to care.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Bellingham Health Care is an 82 bed facility offering skilled nursing, transitional rehab, Alzheimer s, outpatient rehab, long term, and hospice care. Bellingham Health Care offers a variety of activities as well as a relaxing courtyard where our residents can enjoy our flower gardens, our residents even like to do some of the gardening themselves. From the moment you walk into the facility our patients are greeted with a warm home environment that resonates throughout their stay. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our caring team of interdisciplinary professionals.