Nurse - RN/LPN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Nurse RN/LPN: Queen Anne Healthcare
Full-time Day Shift Available
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com or call Jackie Griffith at 971-224-2508
Queen Anne Healthcare
2717 North Dexter Ave
Seattle, WA 98109
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement and maintain established nursing objectives and standards, provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day to day nursing activities performed by the CNA s.
* Complete required recordkeeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
* Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts services, programs and activities to ensure the resident s total regimen of care is maintained.
* Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
* Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
* Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
* Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident s care plan and wishes.
* Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident s care.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN in this state.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Must chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident s response to care.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Queen Anne Healthcare is a 130 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility offering both memory care and hospice. Queen Anne was recognized in 2013 by Seattle Met Magazine as one of the top 25 places to work in Seattle. Our happy long-term staff is the key to quality care and services we provide the residents. US News and World Report ranked Queen Anne Healthcare as one of the best Nursing Homes in America for 2010 2012. We were also awarded an American Health Care Association Award for Quality. We are noted by Medicare and Medicaid as a five star facility with around the clock nursing, therapy services seven days a week, and quality resident outcomes. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.