This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Nursery Attendants will be providing child care and Snowplay activities for children ages 2 months to 5 years old who are enrolled in the Babes in the Woods program.
* Providing the best guest service based on Omni Service Standards.
* Daily set-up, operation and cleanliness of The Babes in the Woods Nursery.
* Able to provide for the of the mental, physical and emotional needs of children ages 2 months-5 years old.
* Understand child development in children ages 2 months to 5 years.
* Capable of selling daily programs in cooperation with Hobbits sales staff.
* Check-in daily reservations with appropriate paperwork.
* Daily activities will include but not be limited to providing and participating in age appropriate activities, toilet assistance, diaper changing, nap time, Snowplay activities and lunch.
* The ability to teach a Snowplay introductory ski lesson for 3 year olds.
* Have a clear understanding of all resort and ski school policies and procedures based on Omni Resorts standards and staff manual.
* Childcare experience preferred.
Subject to working in a crowded, fast paced environment,
Qualified candidate must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time.
Candidate must be comfortable working in extreme weather conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: