Nursing Manager LPN/LVN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem
ESC at Allentown - 1545 West Greenleaf Street Allentown, PA 18102
Job #: 065707
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Participate in developing, maintaining and updating written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the assigned Nursing Unit
* Assist Director of Nursing (DON) in developing methods for coordinating nursing with other resident services to ensure the continuity of resident care
* Ensure nursing personnel are in compliance with duties outlined in his/her job description and state/federal regulations
* Make daily rounds to ensure all personnel are performing work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards
* Review nursing notes for completeness; makes sure they are descriptive of the nursing care being provided and reflect the resident's response to the care
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or higher level of education
* Two to three years progressive supervisory and management experience
* State Registered Nursing License
* Flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147431.aspx'