Nursing Supervisor RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
$2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Weekend Nursing Supervisor RN: Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley
Saturday & Sunday - 16 hour shifts!
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com or call Jackie Griffith at 971-224-2508
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab- Malley
401 Malley Drive
Northglenn, CO 80233
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage staff and work with complex skilled patients in our busy environment.
* Participate in the development of a written plan of care for each resident and review resident s medical and nursing treatments to ensure they are in accordance with the resident s care plan and wishes.
* Complete the planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS, including the implementation of CAAs and Triggers.
* Make daily rounds to ensure that all nursing personnel are performing their work assignments.
* Review nurses notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided and the resident s response to care and wishes.
* Develop and maintain a good working rapport with all facility personnel to ensure that the needs of the resident are met.
* Participate in reviews of the discharge plans and prepare reports for the Care Plan Committee as directed.
* Delegate, train, evaluate and support RN, LPN and Nursing Assistant personnel.
* Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
* Assist the Director of Nursing Services and fill in as needed.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Make recommendations for new or changes in procedures, policies, methods, education, reference material and general nursing practices to ensure the highest level of quality patient care is given.
* Attend continuing education programs designed to keep you abreast of changes in your profession, and participate in/provide leadership for in-service training for nursing personnel.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
* Must have a minimum 1 year of experience as a supervisor in a healthcare setting.
* Must have training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Malley is a 162 bed skilled nursing facility that provides both sub-acute and long-term care to residents of the Northglenn, Colorado community and surrounding areas. With a recent multi-million-dollar remodel, Malley offers a fully-equipped physical therapy gym, large activity room, bistro, hair salon and many more amenities. We have a specialty pulmonary care program with certified nurses directed by a nationally renowned pulmonologist Dr. Yeager. No other transitional care facility in the area offers such a specialized service. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.