Nursing Systems Coordinator - Clerical position 8/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY St. Francis Health is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Topeka, Kans. (estab. 1909)
* A tertiary care facility serving 12 counties in northeast Kansas
* 1,660 associates and 297 medical staff
* 378 beds
* 20 regional clinics
* Comprehensive Cancer Center
* Emergency Department
* General & Bariatric Surgery
* Heart & Vascular Center
* Joint & Spine Centers
* Rehabilitation Services
* Womens Services
Our multispecialty care community works together to pioneer inspired, innovative care in our mission to improve the health and lives of those we serve.
The Nursing Systems Coordinator functions as a manager of the Nursing Staffing Office, a member of the professional staff who supports nurses as they provide quality care to patients and families by managing the overall acuity, staffing and staffing support functions for Patient Care Services. Provides direction and supervision for the staffing coordinators. In collaboration with the House Supervisors is responsible for the management of the sitter pool. Reports to the Director or designee.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, required,
* Minimum 4 years experience, required,
* Basic computer knowledge, required