This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONi360 is seeking an Oracle Applications DBA Architect experienced in installing and configuring OBIEE OBIA and ODI to support the implementation of OBIEE version 12C with OBIA Version 18.104.22.168.1. On-Boarding expected to begin around Mid-December 2016.
* Primary function of this role is to support the installation of OBIEE version 12C with OBIA Version 22.214.171.124.1 and Oracle Data Integrator. IBC DBA has never done it before and needs guidance. Our candidate will probably end up documenting the steps.
Responsible for writing, testing, and implementing any PL/SQL and/or Unix Shell Scripts as required in relation to installing and configuring OBIEE, OBIA, ODI.
Troubleshooting any application issues with users including but not limited to browser related issues, java version issues, and application configuration issues.
Provide support for producing clones of existing managed instances to create new OBIEE instances that support project activities such as development, patching, testing, etc.
Support performance tuning activities, sizing activities as needed for the OBIEE instance.
Will be expected to produce documentation of any implementation, configuration, or changes in accordance with the established procedures.
Support Data Warehouse (DW) activities to include ODI configuration/support, OBIEE reporting platform and Oracle Business Intelligence Application
Responsible for Patching instances to update existing instances in support of project activities * Support managing configuration management processes for all environments using the processes, code repository, and other tools specified
* Will be expected produce and create training collateral and communicate that training material to users and stakeholders
* Significant expertise in day-to-day monitoring of Production EBS and database environments, applying patches, and using online/offline cloning techniques for the EBS and database.
* Experience creating and conducting training collateral and training
* Experience in an environment using OBIEE and OBIA.
* Experience supporting an implementation of OBIEE.
* Experience in a Solaris Virtualized Environment.
* Knowledge of Remedy ticketing system is a plus
* Experience with 12.2 applications is a plus
* Experience supporting OBIEE version 12C in either a 12.1 or 12.2 environment is a plus
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent related experience
* Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
* Strong communication, presentation, analytical, and technical skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Must be able to clear a federal background check - Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
* Must be a US Citizen (Green Cards welcomed)
* This position requires you to be located at either the Lakewood or the Reston IBC office 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. If in Reston, the candidate must have the ability to commute to other client locations in the DC metro area as needed. Additionally, this position may require travel on occasion to other job locations within the continental U.S.
Primary Location: Reston, VA or Lakewood, CO
Work Days: Monday - Friday
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
i360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability