This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for OBIEE DEVELOPER for our client in MINNEAPOLIS, MN
JOB TITLE: OBIEE DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* 10years Strong experience in Oracle BI Application 126.96.36.199, DAC 188.8.131.52.4 and Informatica 9.1.0
* Hands on experience in installation, configuration and administration of OBIEE 10g/11g: DEV/QA/PRODUCTION environment setup; and development process setup for the OBIEE development at enterprise level (SDLC & Agile).
* Specialized in designing and developing OBIEE repository with physical, logical and presentation layers.
* Specialized in designing and developing reports and interactive dashboards.
* Strong experience in setting up Security (LDAP), SSO (Single Sign on) & External Table authentication.
* Worked on iBots/Agents, cache management, all type of variables and variable manager, Object and data level security, user authorisation and authentication, job manager configuration, usage tracking, Write back feature, direct database requests
* Specialized in OBIA DAC (Data warehouse Administration Console) to Create/Update objects like Tables, Tasks, Subject Areas and Execution plans
* Experience on administering and monitoring Daily data load using DAC and Informatica
* Specialized in performance tuning. (Repository, reports and daily loads using query optimization, caching, indexing and partitioning the tables and fine tune the DAC to optimize the load time).
* Good understanding on Dimensional modelling and STAR/SNOWFLAKE schema
* Experience in performing end to end testing including Data Validation, Unit Testing and User Acceptance.
* Efficient in Oracle SQL
* Efficient in HTML and java script