This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Geina O'Malley Company Inc
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe OBIEE DEVELOPER will be responsible for collaborating with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component design ETL and Analytics solutions to provide very responsive support to a global reporting solution.
* Responsible for architecting ETL and data warehouse solutions.
* Responsible for designing RPD, Developing Dashboards and Reports across production support, enhancements and projects.
* Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
* Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including interactive dashboards, ad hoc queries, KPIs, Scorecards, reports, mobile alerts & notifications independently or as a part of a team.
* Enhance performance in the Dashboards and reports. Tuning queries, reviewing repositories and applying indexes where needed.
* Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
* Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
* Code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise data warehouse solutions.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
* 3 years of experience in IT/Technology
* 3 years of experience in OBIEE 11g (OracleBusiness Intelligence Enterprise Edition ) or above (Designing RPD, Developing Dashboards & Reports, Analysis) with an understanding of OBIEE architecture
* 3 years of experience in ODI 11g or above (Oracle Data Integrator) (Designing Developing Interfaces)
* 3 years of experience in Creating and Modifying Knowledge modules
* 3 years of experience in setting Topologies and Agents
* 2 years of experience in Designing custom warehouses
* 2 years of experience in setting up security and administration in OBIEE
* 2 years' experience with WebLogic server
* 2 years' experience with UNIX/Linux shell scripting
* 1 year experience with Java
* Experience in ETL architecture design within data warehousing environments governed by applying appropriate methodologies and ETL standards
* Experience in Designing custom warehouses and a background in data warehouse, data management and data analytics
* Experience in Data modeling, creation and configuration of metadata objects
* Experience in Catalog objects, design, development and tuning of dashboards and reports
* Experience in scheduling with iBots and/or BI Scheduler
* Knowledge of Oracle EBS modules
* Ability to work with Oracle support in troubleshooting issues with OBIEE data and functionality
* Working Knowledge in BI Apps.
* Understanding of advanced technologies like Oracle ADF/Fusion Middleware
* Proficiency in SQL tuning
* Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)
* Understanding/experience of/with Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them
* Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management
* Proficiency with MS Project/Visio/etc.
* Experience with web services (Java, AIA, SOA oracle fusion middleware) is an added advantage
* Effective writing and diagramming skills
* Experience with international business
* Experience with complex, multi-national data warehouse implementations
* Experience with Oracle Discoverer a plus
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
Local candidates are encouraged. Sorry, we are unable to sponsor or transfer at this time. No 3rd party. No C2C. Only qualified candidates will be responded to.
KEY WORDS: Developer, OBIEE 11g, RPD, Dashboards, Analysis, Reports, OBIEE Architecture, ODI 11g, Oracle Data Integrator, Knowledge Modules, Topologies, Agents, Custom Data Warehouse, OBIEE Security, Data Analytics, Data Modeling, Catalog Objects, Tuning, iBots, BI Scheduler, Oracle EBS Modules, BI Apps, Oracle ADF, Fusion Middleware, SQL Tuning, RDBMS, ERDs