OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH RN SUPERVISOR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
A day in the life of an Occupational Health RN Supervisor at Meridian includes:
* Performing clinical care professionally and serves as customer advocate and role model to other team members.
* Demonstrating an understanding of current Occupational Health trends.
* Overseeing clinical areas.
* Ensuring accuracy of functions; patient intake, care coordination, documentation, exam room preparation, compliance and inventory management.
* Acting as a resource in the clinical area. Assists the Senior Leader in the development of team member work assignments and in maintaining master work schedule.
* Working with the Senior Leader/Director to develop and implement goals and objectives. In consultation with the RN/LPN case manager regularly reviews and monitors the progress of team members who are being treated for complex work related injuries.
* Responding to requests for data from regulatory agency surveys and ensures compliance as assigned by Senior Leader and/or Director.
* Working in collaboration with the Occupational health provider, Infection Control, Risk Management and department leaders in the event of an Occupational Exposure.
* Current and valid Nursing License in the State of New Jersey is required
* Seven (7) or more years of experience, preferably in Occupational Health, Ambulatory, or Emergency setting
* COHN is desired
* Experience with electronic medical records and computer proficiency is required
* Phlebotomy, EKG, BAT, Audiometry, and PFT are preferred
* Valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.