OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Yale New Haven Health
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Evaluates, plans and implements specific treatment programs for patients. Collaborates with interdisciplinary treatment team members. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
\\"Come Grow With Us\\"
* 1. Clinical Skills.
* 1.1 Demonstrates skill in evaluation, treatment planning and providing therapy.
* 2. Productivity.
* 2.1 Manages a Full Caseload on a Daily Basis.
* 3. Documentation and Administrative Task.
* 3.1 Demonstrates consistency and timeliness with non-clinical tasks.
* 4. Professionalism.
* 4.1 Demonstrates Participation in Professional Development.
* 5. Comprehensive Patient Care.
* 5.1 Demonstrates Ability to Function as Interdisciplinary Team Member.
* 6. Career Ladder Requirements.
* 6.1 Has completed successful Career Ladder Application and been awarded Career Ladder advancement by Career Ladder Review Board.
Graduate of accredited occupatinal therapy program or equivalent and B.S. degree.
2 years of experience required to hold Level II position, must have been employed in same relevant position for 2 years plus one day.
Current Connecticut licensure in occupational therapy or demonstrated eligibility.
All newly hired employees must have current BLS certification or obtain within one month of hire.
The worker must be able to stand, walk, talk, hear, lift, push, pull, reach, stoop, kneel, climb and perform repetitive motions, of the wrist, fingers or hands., The worker is subject to inside environmental/atmospheric conditions such as poor ventilation and is also subject to hazards, such as exposure to chemicals ., The worker must be able to operate various exercise equipment, whirlpools, ultrasound and electrical stimulation equipment., The worker must be able to exert up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and /or up to 50 lbs. of force frequently and/or up to, 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects or the human body., Functions with or without the assistance of reasonable accommodation as determined on a case by case basis.
Incumbents as well as external and internal applicants who become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without the assistance of reasonable accommodation as determined on a case by case basis.