OCIO .Net developer 8/26/2016
MCI - Contract
Des Moines, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MCI - 12monthCONTRACT POSITION in Des Moines, IA.
Candidate must be available for ONSITE interview. This is an onsite only role in Des Moines, IA.
Only qualified US CITIZENS and GREEN CARD HOLDERS with the REQUIRED EXPERIEINCE listed below are welcome to apply. Sorry NO H1 SPONSORSHIP is available for this position. NO THIRD PARTY SPONSORED H1 APPLICANTS will be considered. THIRD PARTY AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.
OCIO .Net developer: This position will be joining the Office of the CIO application development team and working on projects that require advanced .NET technical design and programming skills, plus ETL (extract, transform, load) skills - preferably using BizTalk.
The projects are varied and will involve working with several distinct business units, and require technical interfacing between different systems modules. This is our highest level of programming skill, so expertise in .NET and ETL are required and will be HEAVILY TESTED DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS.
FURTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Some overtime may be necessary in order to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work closely with a team
- Ability to read, understand, and create design documents. Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc.
- Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical planning
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects/iterations
Experience working on project teams as a technical designer and developer Required - 10 Years
C#, ASP.NET Required - 7 Years
LINQ and Entity Framework or similar ORM Required - 5 Years
MVC Required - 3 Years
T-SQL language skills working with MS SQL Required - 3 Years
ETL platform (preferably BizTalk) Required - 3 Years
Experience with Nunit, TDD, MVC4, MVC3, SSIS, Jenkins, SVN, and GIT - Desired
Experience with iterative and/or Agile Scrum development methodologies - Desired
Experience with automated unit testing, and test-driven development - Desired