OCM Lead 8/20/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for OCM LEAD for our client in SAINT PAUL, MN
JOB TITLE: OCM LEAD
JOB LOCATION: SAINT PAUL, MN
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
DESIRED CANDIDATE BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
* This candidate should have at least five (5) years of experience working with and/or leading OCM-related activities with minimal supervision required. The desired candidate should be capable of handling the people side of change, helping all levels of the personal through the various stages of the change curve, and can apply an OCM methodology (i.e. Prosci, Kubler-Ross, or similar).
* The Lead will be involved in and/or leading training, communication, change management, and leadership engagement activities. This includes performing stakeholder analyses (internal and external facing), leadership engagement planning, leading change agent groups, performing change impact analysis, and action planning
PROJECT DELIVERABLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Build relationships at all levels of the organization to facilitate collaboration across business departments and functions to deliver desired program outcomes, while maintaining the integrity of processes and technology.
* Conduct stakeholder analysis, organizational and business readiness assessments, evaluate and present findings with actions plan in a logical and easy-to-understand format.
* Perform a detailed change impact assessment to identify how the Project will impact people, process and technology of both internal and external stakeholders
* Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans including leadership alignment and sponsorship engagement, communication and stakeholder management, role mapping and training deployment, and behavioral measurement as a subset of the program/project sustainment model.
* Be an active and visible coach and mentor to project sponsors and leadership, and have the ability to influence without authority.
* Identify and onboard change agents. Facilitate sessions to support engagement and development, helping to build internal change competency and aptitude.
* Identify approach and delivery of super user/end user education and training activities to ensure proficiency at go-live and minimize impact to business operations.
* Create a model for reinforcement that will drive accountability, and recognize and celebrate program wins. Develop the necessary processes and systems to track user adoption.
* Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan to support a successful implementation
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage multiple priorities.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS :
* B.S or B.A degree (4year)
* Five (5) years minimum experience in Organizational Change Management that includes at least three (3) of the following activities:
* Providing a structured OCM methodology and leading change management activities
* Conducting stakeholder analysis, readiness assessments, evaluating results, and presenting findings
* Developing change management plans - including communication plans, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan
* Executing the change management plans and/or supporting the project teams in the execution of change management plans
* Creating and managing measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
* Identifying resistance and performance gaps and working to develop and implement corrective actions
* Working with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
* At least two (2) previous engagements on large-scale technology deployments; enterprise, across a large organization, multiple locations, with 1,+ employees, vs. a single company with 100+ employees.
DESIRED SKILLS :
* Proven experience with all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle ("SDLC") Prior experience on IT-related initiatives identifying process, procedure, policy, people, technology, and culture-related changes
* Identification and delivery of mitigation activities to reduce risk to an organization going through IT-related changes
* Prior experience with Oracle's PeopleSoft Financial Management (upgrading to version 9.2)