ODM Developer 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE : IBM ODM DEVELOPER
LOCATION : WILMINGTON, DE
TYPE : FULL TIME PERMANENT
JOB DESCRIPTION :
MANDATORY TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
* Developers needs to be familiar with object models, APIs, and the development environment (Java EE application servers, JavaSE)
* They would work mainly in Decision Server and Decision Server Insight and have the following responsibilities:
* Developing, testing, debugging, and deploying decision services and Decision Server Insight solutions.
* Creation of rule projects, vocabulary, They also provide input to the design of the rules.
* Implementation of Decision Server Insight Solution project by creating rule and javaagent based on sequence diagram and business model definition.
* Integrating decision services in to business applications, by defining the client execution code
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY :
* Directly work with client, help client to migrate from manual/hard coded business rules to ODM.
* Provide consultancy and expertise.
* Help train other associates on the project.
* Work with business to validate and implements business rules.
DESIRABLE TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
* Experience in Agile is desired.
* Should have the prior hands on experience on JAVA Web Service development.
* Should be a team player.
* Should have excellent customer interaction skills.
* Should have worked in onsite offshore model.
* Flexibility in working hours.
TOTAL EXPERIENCE IN REQUIRED SKILL (YEARS) :
6-10year of ITexperience, 3-5years of relevant experience