OEM Technical Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
We are in search of an OEM technical sales person with a strong background in the currency handling products and solutions. The successful candidate will provide technical pre and post sales to OEM clients that are developing products in banking, parking, transportation, gaming, retail, and a variety of kiosk applications. The typical sales cycle is approximately 18-months which includes understanding client requirements, recommendation of the appropriate currency handling product, client selection and evaluation phase, client hardware and software integration phase, customer pilot and final acceptance.
In addition, the successful candidate will require strong product and account management skills to assist OEM clients during their product development cycle. A clear understanding of the development stages and being proactive in propelling the projects to completion the will assist the candidate in winning business.
* Sales lead generation and qualification
* Best fit product solution recommendations per client requirements
* Account management and associated customer project management thru OEM product general release
* Project management of currency handling product and solutions
* Post-sales support / ongoing technical support and product life-cycle management
* Competitive positioning
* Identify key selling points and associated value-add proposition
* Comprehensive understanding of customer applications and requirements in a multitude of markets and applications
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* A professional image, high level of integrity
* Willing to travel, about 40% within the USA
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Must be self-motivated and results oriented
* Strategic thinking
* Team oriented
* Minimum 5-years experience in technical sales preferably with currency handling products and solutions
* Technical BSdegreepreferred
* Preferred experience in effectively working with a Japanese based parent company
* Preferred location is Southern California, consideration will be given to strong candidates within the USA