OH/Consumer Services Specialist
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Blue Ash, OH Blue Ash, OH
- Job Type
- Job Classification
Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
High School Diploma or GED
- Salary Range
$13.62 - $13.62 per hour
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- Number of Positions
- Required Licenses/Certificates
The Customer Care Specialist provides telephone and email support of retail customers. They will be responsible for the following activities:
• Communicating effectively and professionally with customer via phone, email and potentially live chat.
• Investigating and answering customer inquiries regarding orders, returns, policy and procedures, products and overall customer service.
• Placing outbound telephone calls or composing emails to follow-up with customers who have issues or concerns.
• They will schedule eye exams for patients of doctors.
• They will place contact lens orders for customers.
• Associate must exhibit excellent customer care, attendance, phone, communication and writing skills.
• Candidate should have knowledge of basic Microsoft applications and the ability to learn other computer software applications.
• Pay rate to temp: $13.62
• Training Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 - 5:00 pm (two weeks of training)
• Requires 24/7 availability
• Previous experience with consultative sales in an optical store setting is highly preferred
• Must have demonstrated outstanding customer service skills through high quality scores
• Must have demonstrated outstanding sales skills
• Previous online chat experience is highly preferred
• Must be willing to work from corporate office
• Must have exceptional communication skills (oral, written, listening)
• Must be able to adapt to evolving policies, procedures, and systems
• Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks