OH-58D Instructor Pilot / Standardization Pilot (SP/IP)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Integration Innovation, Inc. (I3)
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
i3 is seeking retired or former US Army or Department of the Army Civilian (DAC) OH-58D Instructor Pilots and Standardization Instructor Pilots for CONUS and OCONUS positions supporting the training and stand-up of OH-58D squadrons for two international customers and US partners. This is a flying and teaching position. Accompanied arrangements (spouse/family) will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
* Qualified as an Army OH-58D Instructor Pilot and/or SP, with ability to teach OH-58D Aircraft Qualification Course, Instructor Pilot Course, and/or Maintenance Test Pilot Course.
* Conduct platform/classroom instruction as well as flight line and in-flight instruction.
* Instruct foreign students in TACOPS and mission planning procedures; aerial gunnery (crew and team); NVG operations; multi-ship employment; High Altitude and Mountainous Environment Training (HAMET)
* Understand and comply with the Performance Work Statement (PWS), Ground and or Flight Operations Procedures (GOP/FOP), host nation regulations, and i3 policies and procedures.
* May be responsible for Curriculum Development and/or Platform Instruction.
* Other duties as assigned.
The IP serves as an OH-58D trainer and primarily assist the training effort by providing flight training on procedures, aircraft systems, operational procedures, emergency procedures, malfunction analysis, navigation, aerodynamics, radio operations as part of a team. Conducts hands-on flight exams in aircraft as well as oral and written flight exams. Performs duties as an academic instructor and instructor/operator. Briefs and debriefs students concerning performance requirements, actual performance, and makes final decision as to students' successful accomplishment of course objectives.
* Must have a minimum of 2500 total rotary wing flight experience and a minimum of 300 OH-58D SP/IP Pilot flight hours.
* Must be qualified as a US Army or DAC OH-58D IP/SP
* Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working as an SP/IP.
Additional Desired Background / Experience
* Previous experience as an IP/SP
* CFI or CFII desired
* Previous experience conducting Unit Fielding and Training Programs (UFTP) for OH-58Ds
* Previous Security Assistance Team (OCONUS Foreign Military Training) experience
* MTP/ME qualified
* Experience in TACOPS, AMPS, SERE, and tactics/gunnery
* Prior experience as a military instructor in the related skill
* Prior experience working with and training foreign military personnel
* Prior experience working with foreign military personnel in the region
* Must possess a current US Passport (Passport must not expire within 12-months of being hired.)
* Completion of FAA Class II Medical Evaluation/Physical Exam (or US military equivalent)
I3 is an EOE/Vets/Disabilities