This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Blue Ash, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY : Accurately and efficiently processes manual hard copy enrollment requests. Through demonstrated experience and knowledge, evaluate and review standard, non-complex and complex enrollment forms requiring a basic knowledge of eligibility adjudication.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Processing - Efficiently and accurately processes hard copy enrollment forms; Consistently achieves key internals with respect to production, cycle time, and quality; Drive client satisfaction - Works with supervisor and co-workers to provide strong customer service and communication with key customer interfaces that include Account Managers, Operations, Information Systems, Client Representatives and leadership team. Drives Key Performance Indications - Consistently meets or exceeds agreed upon performance standards in both productivity and accuracy. Proactively works with supervisor to develop self-remediation plan when standards are not being met.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Data entry and enrollment processing knowledge preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
• Strong customer service focus
• Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot electronic data issues
• Ability to analyze and manipulate electronic data
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
• High attention to details
• Driven to constantly, measurably improve own knowledge/skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Preferably understands third party benefits and administration.
• Evaluates, researches and resolves complex provider data maintenance requests and issues.
• Understands the systems, business process and provider impact of alternative set-ups.
• Assist management with database / data integrity issue research and recommends resolutions.
• Identifies trends related to data structure/set up and reports trends with proposed solutions to management.
• Ensure efficient, accurate and timely responses to provider requests related to participation in the department panel.