OH/Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Blue Ash, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide support to Store Hiring Managers by answering questions regarding the Applicant Tracking System and related processes. Primary responsibilities will include answering calls from Store Hiring Managers related to training, system functionality and process around interviews, pre-employment screening services, pre-employment paperwork, and sourcing/screening of internal and external candidates. This individual will represent the Talent Acquisition team by providing an outstanding candidate experience and will have the ability to build relationships with Store Hiring Managers.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with Store Hiring Managers to answer questions related to the Success Factors Applicant Tracking System including job requisition creation, candidate pipeline process, offer process and background check process
• Educate new Store Hiring Managers on the ATS system
• Answer questions related to the pre-employment background check, drug screen, and reference check process
• Escalate ATS system issues as needed to resolve issues quickly
• Maintain and record recruitment costs, including all relevant interview expenses, relocation costs, etc.
• Track frequently asked questions, recommend process improvements; document new procedures as appropriate
• Additional duties as assigned
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong attention to detail a MUST
• Organizational/time management skills
• Analytical/research skills
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills
• Demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport, build credibility, and create partnerships at all levels within the company
• Familiarity with automated applicant tracking tools, MS Word, Excel and Outlook, Success Factors
• Human Resource/Recruiting/Sourcing experience preferred
Tri-lingual (English, Spanish and French) would be a big plus!