OIM Architect / Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE OIM ARCHITECT/LEAD
ROLE: 7575 E. FULTON ADA, MICHIGAN, USA
DURATION: FULL TIME
Implementation and Services for System Administration - User Management (OIM Integration) in 2 phases as detailed specifically in Deliverable section
* Provides automated user access provisioning and de-provisioning for Oracle EBS environments.
* Provide automated user access and access approval workflows to support Production Support and Deployment activities.
* Responsible to implement the ability to monitor user access for Oracle EBS environments.
* Provide the capability of categorizing user access by job description for ease of user access provisioning.
* Provide the ability to refresh an environment's access after clone, SIT, UAT.
* Provide the ability to stage user access in preparation for a SIT or UAT event.
* Provide reporting capabilities to support the Internal Audit and External Audit events.
.Responsible for publishing functional requirements for target systems in scope
.Design OIM system integration with all target systems based on client IAM / related business processes & integration requirements
.Guides and contributes to POCs as needed
.Shares best practices and provides technical advisory services
.Provides technical and test process review
.Coordinates with oracle to address Product gaps (identified if any) and functional enhancements
Work closely with client & teams, Architect/Design the solution, Develop solution and integrate peripheral systems
KEY TECHNICAL SKILL
Should have hands-on experience in OIG PS2 / PS3, deployment and customizations.
Good understanding and development experience on applications integration, customization, promotion process and best practices
Good communication and coordination skills
Should have hands on experience in OIM integration with target systems, provisioning, reconciliation etc.
.Automate User Provisioning - Create, Update & Disable
. Segregation of Duty
. Bulk load user access
. Certification and closed-loop remediation